“I have read many inspirational books, but Jo’s positive, infectious, and straight-forward approach beats all of them. I have never been so moved, inspired, and determined to overcome and change. Jo’s story is emotional, but she explains how she turned her life around. It’s extraordinary. She clearly outlines the steps she took to conquer some traumatic experiences and why she now teaches these techniques to help others. I learned so much. I now have a ‘toolbox’ of strategies, tips, and techniques to raise my game and take on and succeed at anything I put my mind to. Everyone should read this wonderful book.” –Michelle Hazlewood
Whoops, There It Goes Again” is my story. It’s a story of bullying, domestic violence, failed marriages, debt, obesity, cheating husbands, breast cancer and losing my lovely mum. These are just some the things that have caused the bottom to drop out of my world. I’ve learned that when life throws you a curve-ball, rather than sitting around and throwing a pity party, you just have to knock the damn thing the hell out of the park!
I write from the heart - no holds barred. My story is intended to make you laugh, inspire you to look at your own lives and to remind yourself that hard times don’t mean the game is over.
This book is split into two parts. The first is my story so far, and the second includes the tips, tools, tricks, and techniques that I have used over the last 27 years, since I picked up my very first book on personal development at the age of 21.
These are the exact same tips, tools, tricks and techniques that I have used to:
• Deal with years of childhood trauma, bullying and low self-esteem.
• Stay positive and motivated despite numerous curveballs.
• Transform from an unhappy, stressed, obese workaholic who never exercised, to a happy, relaxed, fit, and one-hundred-pounds-lighter, lover of life.
• Become a successful social entrepreneur; creating tools, programmes, and apps that make a positive difference in the world,
• Create a level of wealth, happiness, and abundance in my life that I’m immensely grateful for every day.