Increase Your Business from LinkedIn by
Joining our LinkedIn Breakfast Club!
Did you know...
- LinkedIn is the biggest business platform in the world with over 610 million members and 303 million active monthly users, 40% of whom use LinkedIn daily. It really is a lead generation goldmine!
- The LinkedIn Breakfast Group will enable you to grow a targeted audience, attract new prospects and generate leads for your business.
- Members of our sister group have generated over £2 million of business on LinkedIn in the last 2 years, with members receiving thousands of views on each post on a regular basis. We work as a team to drive more traffic to your business on LinkedIn every week!
So... what's it all about?
How does it work?
- As this is a new group and we need a certain number of people in the group to ensure we get the maximum benefit, the first thing you will need to do is complete the form below.
- I will send you information to help you make sure you have a top-notch LinkedIn profile before you start.
- You will be invited to a Founding Members Zoom Networking & Training session to meet the rest of the group and will be added to the Whatsapp Chat Group where you introduce yourself and connect with others in the group on LinkedIn.
- You plan your strategy. What will you post to ensure maximum engagement? When you join, we'll send you an e-book with information on the best ways to do this.
- Post in the Breakfast group. Some people will post every day, some once or twice per week. It's completely up to you and will depend on the time you have available. Breakfast club opens at 6.30 and closes at 9.30. We each commit to posting and engaging with each others posts during this time. The best way to do it is to comment on those that have posted already first, then post your link, then pop back later and engage with the later posts before 9.30. It is vital we all support before 9.30am to boost the post. Support means like/react and add a comment of at least 5 words.
- Depending on what programme you join, you will also be invited to a monthly speed networking group and a monthly Business Brainstorm support group!
My results in my first week in the LinkedIn Breakfast Club!
Choose your Membership
No time commitment. Cancel at any time. (although I hope you don't need to!
£22 per month
We work as a team to boost linkedin posts.
Instant results. Boost your visibility overnight.
Tips and support on creating a great linkedIn profile.
Access to the daily LinkedIn breakfast club.
Whatsapp chat & networking group.
£32 per month from month 3.
Currently £22 per month for 2 months whilst in lockdown as we are Speed Networking free.
Everything from Package One,
plus monthly online speed networking sessions with other group members and members of The Bristol Small Business Network!
£42 per month from month 3. Currently £32 per month for 2 months whilst in lockdown as we are Speed Networking free
Everything from package two, plus an online monthly business brainstorm session to help you plan your strategy and come up with LinkedIn post ideas.
£32 per month
LinkedIn Breakfast Club and an online monthly Business Brainstorm Mastermind session to help you plan your strategy and come up with LinkedIn post ideas.
The LinkedIn Breakfast Club story so far...
The orginal Breakfast Club was set up by London based Videoprenuer Maureen Kane.
Apart from running a very successful LinkedIn Breakfast club, Maureen also offers: