Monthly Small Business Growth Club for Start ups, Sole Traders and Small Businesses
As a way to raise funds for the HappiMe app, we are offering a very low cost way for individuals, micro business owners or sole traders to access Business Coaching with our Small Business Growth Club. Prices are £20 per session which is over 80% cheaper than what larger businesses would typically pay for a similar group and all profits from these sessions go the HappiMe project!
Testimonials from Small Business Growth Club
Who should join our Small Business Growth Club
Sole traders, micro business and entrepreneurs! Basically anyone who is looking for help to increase sales and profits, improve the marketing and systems in their business and want the support and accountability that you get from working with a lovely bunch of friendly, like-minded people.
What Will You Get from It?
*Answers and ideas on things like improving sales, marketing tips & strategies, useful systems and resources.
*Tap into the experience and skills of others
*Increased confidence that you've taking the right actions to achieve your goals
*Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
*An instant and valuable support network
*A sense of shared endeavour - there are others out there!
*A boost to your everyday positive mental attitude
What happens in a Small Business Growth Club
* First up we quickly run through our rules of the game - which is how to get the best out of the session.
* Then we welcome any new members and introduce ourselves and our businesses.
* Then we spend 15-30 minutes (depending on how many people attend the session) focusing on your business. If you have been before, we will firstly hold you accountable to the goals you set last session!
* The group will throw in their ideas on strategies you can use to improve your business - it's a little like having your own board of directors!
* At the end of the session we each clarify our goals for the next 30 days!
How many people are in a Small Business Growth Club
* The maximum number in a mastermind group is 8 people but with with holidays or other commitments, there is often only 3 or 4.
What happens if I can't make a session?
* You have the option to attend another session that day as we run both a morning and evening session or you can call or Skype in. (we've had members call in from a catamarans in Greece and Skype in from Australia!)
Who runs the Small Business Growth Club
The sessions are facilitated by experienced Business Coach Jo Richings. Jo has been successfully coaching businesses for over 10 years. She gives up her time for free to run the Sessions as a way to generate funds to keep the HappiMe apps updated. Each update costs £100's (the last update was £500! ) Each time Apple or Android update their operating systems, it has the potential to destabilise the app :-(
You can read more about what Jo's clients say about her here.
South Bristol on the last Monday of the month from 6.30pm-8.30pm
Online zoom session on the last Monday from 10am-12pm
Online zoom session on the last Wednesday from 6.30pm-8.30pm