4. You need to understand WII FM. With every marketing message think - what's in it for them? They are far more interested in what you can do for them, than how many offices or products you have. Make it all about them!
5. You must learn to work smart. Leverage your marketing efforts. Cover all the social media options using platforms like buffer or hoot-suite which enable you to schedule your posts in advance. Share your Instagram post to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
6. You should be consistent in your message and the delivery of it. Have a plan and stick to it.
7. You must have a website or FB page. It's your shop window.
8. You need to understand the 90 day rule. Many marketing strategies can take up to 90 days to deliver results. Most people give up after a week or so!
9. Marketing is the one thing about your business that you can't afford not to learn. Go on a course, google it, watch videos, read a book. Unsuccessful business owners say 'but I don't know how to market, it's not my thing' whilst successful business owners will say the same but add 'so where do I go to learn it?'. And they go learn it!
Be like a successful business owner.
To your success
Jo Richings x
Business Coach, author, speaker, social entrepreneur and chief pot and bottle washer!