1. Mentor businesses and organisations on exactly what they need to do to step-up to the next level – whatever that is for them.
Step by step.
Goal by goal.
Action by action.
I am VERY hands on.
It’s crucial that you know exactly what you need to do.
2. Train managers and leaders to be the best they can be – both as leaders and as human beings.
Whilst I am very results driven, my approach is very holistic.
I believe a healthy body, mind and spirit is crucial for great leadership.
3. Teach boards and leadership teams to communicate better and work as strong, cohesive teams.
And I seem specialise in sorting out squabbling leadership teams that just don’t get on!
4. Train teams on how to be better at managing, communicating, selling, influencing, serving and being all round excellent team members!
5. I LOVE working with leaders and teams who are positive with a can-do attitude. (Or who really WANT to be like that!)
What I don’t do…
Work with grumpy, negative people who want me to fix all their problems whilst taking zero responsibility for the culture they may have created!
And as for what it is like working with me, rather than taking my word for it, here are some comments taken from recent testimonials:
Jo is one of the most energetic, inspiring mentors that I have encountered in many years of business.
She is incredibly responsive, experienced, knowledgeable and professional.
Jo really gets to know her clients' business at an operational as well as strategic level
Jo is an incredible coach and wonderful human.
She is positive, objective, clear, concise, and exceptionally knowledgeable.
She will not hold back; she tells you the truth but it comes from a place of love
She is able to cut through the 'noise' that frequently masks the root cause of problems or issues.
Her enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude are incredibly inspiring.
If any of that floats your boat – please give me a shout! I’d love to chat.
Business coach, Social seller, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, and chief pot and bottle washer!