Couple of questions for you…
1. How often do you check that your strategy is actually fit for purpose?
2. Have you ever had someone outside of your business check your strategy over?
Often we are too close to our business to see the’ wood from the trees’.
• Insisting a client got a 1y cashflow in place before he made a big decision saved him from a dire situation.
• Asking a startup 1 question about their target market completely threw their biz plan out of the window!
• Introducing a new PM system- saved a client over 40 hours per week.
• Creating a recruitment system -saved a client over £8k pa.
• A tweak in positioning - increased conversion rates by 69%!
An outside perspective can add huge value to your business.
In the current economy, we just have to be at the top of our game. Admitting that we don’t know it all can be the catalyst for success.
All the greatest sports people in the world have coaches.
Have you ever had an outside perspective on your business?
If you are an established business who is passionate about being the best in their field, I’d be very happy to offer you a free, absolutely no pressure business diagnostic. Drop me a PM.
What have you got to lose?
Business coach, Social seller, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, and chief pot and bottle washer!