I was recently asked what my top tips for success were, so here they are! They will work whether you are a business, NGO, or charity!
1. Establish both a short and long-term vision, then plan on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
2. Concentrate on your lead measures, which are the everyday tasks that will assist you in achieving your objectives. Make them quantifiable and specific...
3. Have a solid marketing strategy in place that you stick to no matter how busy you are.
4. Always keep your marketing focused on the client's or stakeholders benefit.
5. Everything, including financial flow, should be tested and measured. Know your key performance indicators (KPIs).
6. Give a lot of value without expecting anything in return.
7. Keep learning, learning, and learning! Obtain the services of a business coach or a mentor.
8. Be genuine. Be enthusiastic about your work.
9. Always strive to make someone feel better about themselves after communicating with you. Including your team!
I reckon just doing the above consistently will put you in the top 5% of organisations!
How many of the above are you doing? What would you add?
If you need to work on any of the above, please feel free to book in a free diagnostic session!
Business & management coach, mentor, trainer, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, (and chief pot and bottle washer!)