12 ways to use social proof in your business:
1. Testimonials. Use snippets in your social media posts.
2. Google/other site reviews and star ratings.
3. Show your number of social media followers.
4. Case studies.
5. Tell them how many of something you have sold.
6. Bestsellers - tell them what your most popular product or service is.
7. PR - get yourself in the media.
8. Have an expert or influencer endorse your product or service
9. Using your customer's logos on your website.
10. Certification and badges from relevant governing bodies.
11. Real-time stats – how many customers are viewing this right now.
12. If you sell online – make sure you have the Verisign/Trust seal.
All good, all the time...
Business coach, Social seller, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, and chief pot and bottle washer!