2. Affirmations. Repeat your positive affirmations or intentions for the day. Download the HappiMe app and create a personal playlist of affirmations that you can listen to every day.
3. Visualisation. Visualise your perfect day. See yourself achieving your goals and intentions with as much emotion as you can.
4. Exercise: Move your body. Dance, walk, run, stretch. Anything to get your blood flowing.
5. Reading. Read at least ten pages of a personal development book every day.
6. Scribing. Writing – either a journal, your gratitude list, or just clearing your mind and getting your ideas down on paper.
I highly recommend it! Try it for 30 days and see what difference it can make to your life. You can take an hour to do this or 20 minutes. Whilst the book recommends that you get up early and do all 6 at the same time, I often spread the actions throughout the day. For me, the key is in committing to the daily actions.
Try it. I dare you! You will be blown away by how different you feel.
Business & management coach, mentor, trainer, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, (and chief pot and bottle washer!)