I was chatting to someone on LinkedIn last week and she asked me what my top tips for business success were. This is what I told her...
1) Have a clear long term vision, then plan daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly. Focus on your lead measures - the daily activities that will help you achieve your goals. Make them specific & measurable.
2) Have a strong marketing strategy that you work consistently - regardless of how busy you are.
3) Always focus your marketing on what’s in it for the client.
4) Test and measure everything including cash-flow. Know your KPI’s.
5) Add a ton of value with no expectation of getting anything back.
6) Learn, learn and learn some more! Get a business coach or a mentor (we ALL need one!)
7) Be authentic. Be passionate about what you do.
8) Always aim to leave someone feeling better about themselves than before you met them.
I reckon just doing the above consistently will put you in the top 5% of businesses!
How many of the above are you doing? What would you add?
If you need to work on any of the above, please feel free to book in a free diagnostic session. I'll pop the link in the comments.
#business #businesstips #success #entrepreneurship #entrepreneurs
Business coach, Social seller, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, and chief pot and bottle washer!