5. It saves as you go so that you won't lose five hours of writing. (This happened to me once using Microsoft Word!)
6. It has a live word count on the screen.
7. You can set yourself daily word count targets and it will show you % to target.
8. The full-screen option lets you blank out everything else on your screen so you don't get distracted.
9. It always opens exactly where you left off last time.
10. It's cheap. It costs around £40 for the lifetime version of the software and you can use it to write as many books as you like.
11. You can download the software for a free 30-day trial – that's 30 days of use, so if you only write twice a week your trial will last for nearly four months!
P.S. As always, if you need help either pop along to one of our online Mastermind sessions or contact me for a 1-2-1.
Business coach, Social seller, author, speaker, social entrepreneur, and chief pot and bottle washer!